Cleaning the board
In the areas where the paint has been burnt away there is still a residue left over that needs to be cleaned away
TODO Check with Ruth on this
Using a Q Tip
- Soak one end of a q-tip in rubbing alcohol (ethyl or isopropyl) and spread it on the exposed copper.
- Try to keep it off of the black paint, because we want that to stay.
- Use the other end of the q-tip to rub away, essentially polishing off the copper, making it shiny and ready for etching.
Using the Dremmel
- Use a dremmel with a soft wire brush to rub away the invisible layer left by the laser
- Metholated Spirits for removing the thin layer left behind by brush on paint
- Mineral Turpentine for removing the thin layer left behind by spray on paint
- Use a dish sponge to scrub the board